Saturday, February 25, 2023

2023 EGL Fashion Tarot Predictions

Hello everyone,

 

It's also a bit late but here's my predictions for EGL Fashion in 2023 using tarot cards.

Below are a copy of my notes, they're a bit rough but if you just want the vague written version - here you go.

 

Questions to ask cards

·         What kind of dress print will be released in the next 12 months?

·         What kind of accessory will be released in the next 12 months?

·         Will they collaboration with another brand?

·         Will they rerelease something? From what year?

·         Will it be something I want - it will be yes or no depending on facing, yes up and down no

 


·         What kind of release dress print will be released in the next 12 months?

Hangman REVERSED: Delays, resistance, stalling, indecision

Meaning: Little releases, stalling or delays to releases, something they preview may be changed

·         What kind of accessory will be released will be released in the next 12 month?

Magican UPRIGHT: Manifestation, resourcefulness, power, inspired action

Meaning: an accessory that is completely new and popular, maybe on trend, something recycled maybe an older piece or the fabric maybe is from an old print

·         Will they collab with another brand?

Empress REVERSED: Creative block, dependence on others

Meaning: No to a collab, they will focus on themselves, creative block refers back to question 1

·         Will they rerelease something? From what year?

Queen of Swords REVERSED: Overly-emotional, easily influenced, bitchy, cold-hearted

Meaning: possibly no rerelease, the meaning mentioned cold hearted if we take it literally maybe Vampire Lament or Vampire Requiem

·         Will they make something I want to buy? - yes or no depending on facing

Ten of Pentacles UPRIGHT: Wealth, financial security, family, long-term success, contribution.

Meaning: it will be something I want to buy and it’ll be popular, they’ll continue to be successful even with the above

 


 

·         What kind of release dress print will be released in the next 12 months?

Magican UPRIGHT: Manifestation, resourcefulness, power, inspired action

Meaning: based on the typical picture of the card, something otherworldly or elemental,

·         What kind of accessory will be released will be released in the next 12 month?

Ace of Pentacles Keywords UPRIGHT: A new financial or career opportunity, manifestation, abundance

Meaning: They will create a lot of accessories on something trendy that will sell well, maybe something unexpected like room wear that’ll be use casually

·         Will they collab with another brand?

Death REVERSED: Resistance to change, personal transformation, inner purging

Meaning: I think if they do a collab like they did with Final Fantasy, it’ll be more AP than the collab, let go of a bad past experience with a brand, they may be changing staff

·         Will they rerelease something? From what year?

Chariot REVERSED: Self-discipline, opposition, lack of direction

Meaning: They are going to do a UTURN, while the FF collab wasn’t well received online they shouldn’t let them put them off future projects but they may delay it.

·         Will they make something I want to buy? - yes or no depending on facing

Page of Swords REVERSED: Self-expression, all talk and no action, haphazard action, haste

Meaning: No it will be something I don’t want to buy, the meaning mentions holding back and I can imagine a bland release

 

·         What kind of release dress print will be released in the next 12 months?

Two of Pentacles REVERSED: Over-committed, disorganisation, reprioritisation.

Meaning: the print will be overly busy and cluttered maybe badly coloured or tiled

·         What kind of accessory will be released will be released in the next 12 month?

Empress UPRIGHT: Femininity, beauty, nature, nurturing, abundance

Meaning: Something feminine and floral, maybe mori or regal, mini crowns come to mind

·         Will they collab with another brand?

Emperor REVERSED: Domination, excessive control, lack of discipline, inflexibility

Meaning: No collabs

·         Will they rerelease something? From what year?

Temperance UPRIGHT: Balance, moderation, patience, purpose

Meaning:  Opposite to the new print they will bring back something that has balance, patience mentioned in the meaning and year the rabbit, possibly white rabbit related or a chess print like Chess Alice Skirt

·         Something I want - it will be yes or no depending on facing, yes up and down no

Five of Cups UPRIGHT: Regret, failure, disappointment, pessimism.

Meaning: it’s something I’ll want but will miss the order


·         What kind of release dress print will be released in the next 12 months?

Six of Swords REVERSED: Personal transition, resistance to change, unfinished business

Meaning: resistant to change may mean Bodyline will do the same kind of dresses or completely change as it’s not working for them

·         What kind of accessory will be released will be released in the next 12 month?

Four of Pentacles REVERSED: Over-spending, greed, self-protection.

Meaning: they’ll get too much stock of something trendy and not be able to get of it, it’ll constantly be on sale, maybe masks or umbrellas

·         Will they collab with another brand?

Ten of Pentacles REVERSED: The dark side of wealth, financial failure or loss.

Meaning: the accessory is a bad collab and can’t be sold on, like the above or replicas are involved, perhaps Shien

·         Will they rerelease something? From what year?

Two of Swords REVERSED: Indecision, confusion, information overload, stalemate

Meaning: I was getting a feeling about replicas again, maybe something similar by mistake and they have done it before so that could be the resistance to change above

·         Something I want - it will be yes or no depending on facing, yes up and down no

Strength UPRIGHT: Strength, courage, persuasion, influence, compassion

Meaning: Yes I will want it but will need or be brave or wear it or forgive myself afterwards if the collab goes badly


·         What kind of release dress print will be released in the next 12 months?

Temperance REVERSED: Imbalance, excess, self-healing, re-alignment

Meaning: so either a very messy print or they’ll cut down on releases

·         What kind of accessory will be released will be released in the next 12 month?

Page of Wands UPRIGHT: Inspiration, ideas, discovery, limitless potential, free spirit

Meaning: I like the idea of limitless potential makes me think they’ll release something versatile that can be accessorized like maybe an ita bag or something with clips with multiple straps

·         Will they collab with another brand?

Queen of Cups UPRIGHT: Compassionate, caring, emotionally stable, intuitive, in flow.

Meaning: gives me the feeling they will do a collab and it will go well, if I’m right about the bag maybe with someone like Swimmer

·         Will they rerelease something? From what year?

Judgement REVERSED: Self-doubt, inner critic, ignoring the call

Meaning: fans of the brand will not get what they asked for

·         Something I want - it will be yes or no depending on facing, yes up and down no

Knight of Cups UPRIGHT: Creativity, romance, charm, imagination, beauty.

Meaning: as a fan of the brand I can see myself buying something and I do like things that are versatile

 

 

•             What kind of release dress print will be released in the next 12 months?

Chariot UPRIGHT: Control, willpower, success, action, determination

Meaning: they have a concrete plan for releases, I think it will be something that was successful for them and they do a lot of basics and solids so it’ll be more of that

•             What kind of accessory will be released will be released in the next 12 month?

Death UPRIGHT: Endings, change, transformation, transition

Meaning: they will make a new kind of accessory, my feeling is a hat that they’ve never done or maybe something made of old material

•             Will they collab with another brand?

Three of Cups UPRIGHT: Celebration, friendship, creativity, collaborations.

Meaning: They will collab and it will be successful maybe with a brand they’ve worked with before possibly another Korean brand like Haenuli or Baroque

•             Will they rerelease something? From what year?

Ten of Wands UPRIGHT: Burden, extra responsibility, hard work, completion

Meaning:  They will release something but will need to hit the numbers in pre-release for it to go ahead

•             Something I want - it will be yes or no depending on facing, yes up and down no

Page of Pentacles REVERSED: Lack of progress, procrastination, learn from failure.

Meaning: I will not be buying, I’ll put it off and miss the deadline

 

·         What kind of release dress print will be released in the next 12 months?

Three of Wands REVERSED: Playing small, lack of foresight, unexpected delays

Meaning: so if we take “small” literally, a small polka dot or gingham or a small bit as in print only on pockets. The release will be delayed

·         What kind of accessory will be released will be released in the next 12 month?

Queen of Pentacles REVERSED: Financial independence, self-care, work-home conflict.

Meaning: so maybe something we use for self care like a facemask, sheet mask, I got a feeling for homeware too

·         Will they collab with another brand?

The Emperor REVERSED: Domination, excessive control, lack of discipline, inflexibility

Meaning: No they won’t collab with anyone

·         Will they rerelease something? From what year?

Judgement REVERSED: Self-doubt, inner critic, ignoring the call

Meaning: they will ignore fans of the brand and no rerelease anything

·         Something I want - it will be yes or no depending on facing, yes up and down no

The World UPRIGHT: Completion, integration, accomplishment, travel

Meaning: I will want to buy something, I hope the travel aspect means I buy it in person or at an event maybe a swap meet

 

·         What kind of release dress print will be released in the next 12 months?

Ten of Cups UPRIGHT: Divine love, blissful relationships, harmony, alignment.

Meaning: to take it literally – divine - Angel Garden, Angelic Heaven, Mermaid Princess Angel or My Dear Friends prints are possible maybe kewpie related

·         What kind of accessory will be released will be released in the next 12 month?

Five of Cups UPRIGHT: Regret, failure, disappointment, pessimism.

Meaning: they will release some pieces but they won’t be popular or the dress will be and the accessory won’t be, headwear coming to mind

·         Will they collab with another brand?

Ten of Pentacles UPRIGHT: Wealth, financial security, family, long-term success, contribution.

Meaning: They will have a successful collab

·         Will they rerelease something? From what year?

Six of Pentacles UPRIGHT: Giving, receiving, sharing wealth, generosity, charity.

Meaning: they’ll rerelease something that was expensive and it’ll bring down the price, so it’ll have to be something rare or extremely popular that’ll bring the prices down

·         Something I want - it will be yes or no depending on facing, yes up and down no

Ace of Pentacles REVERSED: Lost opportunity, lack of planning and foresight

Meaning: I’ll miss the deadline or won’t have the money free to buy


 


·         What kind of release dress print will be released in the next 12 months?

Five of Swords UPRIGHT: Conflict, disagreements, competition, defeat, winning at all costs

Meaning: there will be a long delay due to staff issues

·         What kind of accessory will be released will be released in the next 12 month?

Ten of Cups UPRIGHT: Divine love, blissful relationships, harmony, alignment.

Meaning: something heavenly or something maybe like a friendship necklace you share half of

·         Will they collab with another brand?

The Hanged Man UPRIGHT: Pause, surrender, letting go, new perspectives

Meaning: they won’t collab but maybe share a space with another brand in a shop

·         Will they rerelease something? From what year?

Page of Swords REVERSED: Self-expression, all talk and no action, haphazard action, haste

Meaning: I’ll think the no action feels the strongest, maybe the exhibition would have encouraged something but not right now

·         Something I want - it will be yes or no depending on facing, yes up and down no

Eight of Wands UPRIGHT: Movement, fast paced change, action, alignment, air travel

Yes I will want to buy something, it’ll be bought online from abroad possibly


 


•             What kind of release dress print will be released in the next 12 months?

Five of Cups REVERSED: Personal setbacks, self-forgiveness, moving on.

Meaning: there will be manufacturing delays

•             What kind of accessory will be released will be released in the next 12 month?

Two of Pentacles UPRIGHT: Multiple priorities, time management, prioritisation, adaptability.

Meaning: they will be places releasing items at the right time to hit a trend

•             Will they collab with another brand?

Eight of Swords REVERSED: Self-limiting beliefs, inner critic, releasing negative thoughts, open to new perspectives

Meaning: maybe 2 smaller brands might but not with a bigger or overseas brand

•             Will they rerelease something? From what year?

Four of Pentacles UPRIGHT: Saving money, security, conservatism, scarcity, control.

Meaning: I see this as a rerelease of solid colour dresses and not prints through the year which would make sense as it takes up more manufacturing

•             Something I want - it will be yes or no depending on facing, yes up and down no

Page of Wands UPRIGHT: Inspiration, ideas, discovery, limitless potential, free spirit

Meaning: yes I will, I’ll find something new I didn’t know I wanted

•             What kind of release dress print will be released in the next 12 months?

Two of Wands UPRIGHT: Future planning, progress, decisions, discovery

Meaning: this makes sense as the brand is on a break for now, discovery is there to maybe something map related or academic

•             What kind of accessory will be released will be released in the next 12 month?

Seven of Pentacles UPRIGHT: Long-term view, sustainable results, perseverance, investment.

Meaning: also makes sense as they like sustainability, I can see an accessory that can be used multiple ways like a headbow that can be neckwear

•             Will they collab with another brand?

Six of Swords Tarot REVERSED: Personal transition, resistance to change, unfinished business

Meaning: they won’t do a collab, again they are in a transition and will focus on themselves

•             Will they rerelease something? From what year?

Two of Swords PRIGHT: Difficult decisions, weighing up options, an impasse, avoidance

Meaning: They will maybe put out feelers for a rerelease that won’t end up being possibly

•             Something I want - it will be yes or no depending on facing, yes up and down no
Ten of Wands UPRIGHT: Burden, extra responsibility, hard work, completion

Meaning: Yes I will, I’ll need to save money or do a payment plan


 

•             What kind of release dress print will be released in the next 12 months?

Four of Cups UPRIGHT: Meditation, contemplation, apathy, reevaluation.

Meaning: They may not do a release and will be considering the direction of brand, it could be late this year or next year

•             What kind of accessory will be released will be released in the next 12 month?

Magican UPRIGHT: Manifestation, resourcefulness, power, inspired action

Meaning: again I think it’ll be something multi purpose, my feeling is like leg warmers / sleeves that could be work as armwear

•             Will they collab with another brand?

Ace of Pentacles Keywords UPRIGHT: A new financial or career opportunity, manifestation, abundance

Meaning: They will do a collab when they’re ready and it’ll be a great success or it’ll be multiple separate collabs or a joint collab with others, maybe a combined release with VF

•             Will they rerelease something? From what year?

The Hierophant UPRIGHT: Spiritual wisdom, religious beliefs, conformity, tradition, institutions

Meaning: traditional meaning old school (institutions), I think religious is more VF so maybe loosely – cross, like cross stitched or patterned, conformity could mean cutsews something casual, tradition could something like perhaps something prairie style or like Logo Embroidery Collection

•             Something I want - it will be yes or no depending on facing, yes up and down no

The Star UPRIGHT: Hope, faith, purpose, renewal, spirituality

Meaning: yes I will be buying, it’ll be a good fit and something I wanted, maybe renewal for another style

No comments:

Post a Comment