Saturday, July 31, 2021

Taobao Purchases 2016 - 2019

 Hello again,

Since I've caught up on adding Youtube stock photos and links I thought I'd group all my older purchases together. Some are cosplay so I won't be including those. Not surprising some of these items are now be unlisted but I'll try to include whatever I can.

Where I have a worn photo it's included otherwise I haven't taken one or can't find it. Some of them count 2 items and I've remarked on that if it covers two. I may find older stuff to add and they'll be added to the bottom with "edit" over it if anyone's checking later.

42agent Picture


"Earnest" Skittles in summer short sleeve OP-Taobao / Shop Link (tb76180624)

Sold, it became too small. I got it yellow

42agent Picture
 

I have a post about this on Facebook
"Size : Bust 110cm, Waist 92cm, I got the short version.

I'm not really sure how I feel about the dress yet, it was just a quick try on with PJs under it . Definitely be smaller than the recommended size, it's quite tight on me and I didn't even have my padded bra on. It does come with waist ties, I might get it altered. The zip is very difficult to get up, it's a crappy small one."
I also took out the darts and still found it too small.

 
I ended up selling this, I didn't think I'd wear it. I just wanted the corgi print.
 
 
 
I bought 2 of these and had Eat Me Ink Me put them together, there's a video here 
 
 
42agent Picture 
 
I wore this wig a few times in my Youtube videos


42agent Picture 
[baby ball ball] lolita * fragrant butter cookies * JSK first intention intention deposit - Taobao
(unlisted) 
 
42agent Order Photo
 
 
The photo also has the rose "cane" down below in it too

42agent Picture


42agent Picture
Thumbelina Petal Rhinestone Pearl Embroidery Butterfly Coronation Cane Scepter SweetDreamer - Taobao

42agent Picture
【Down payment】【Baby ball ball treasure】 lolita *Breakfast toast* Generate color jsk interface - Taobao
I sold this too. It was more a peach colour irl and hard to coord with.

42agent Picture

 
This is also the Sweet Dreamer witch hat listed below
 
42agent Picture 
 
 
42agent Picture May be an image of 1 person



 
https://d2ieorefj5ilau.cloudfront.net/uploads/production/001/006/180/medium/60647743_1059687970897405_1159673992060076032_n.jpg
[Deposit reservation] himena original design dress shop Lolita gentleman chocolate dress JSK - Taobao
 
 

 
 

 
42agent Picture 
 
42agent Picture 
 
 
42agent Picture
 
 
42agent Picture 
 
42agent Picture 
 
42agent Picture 
 
42agent Picture 
I sold this as the arms were too tight, not recommended for larger arms.
 
42agent Picture  
 
 
42agent Picture 
 
42agent Picture 
 
42agent Picture 
 
42agent Picture 
 
42agent Picture 
 
42agent Picture 
 
42agent Picture 
 
Just adding to this and my previous blog posts that my shopping agent of choice is https://www.42agent.com, this isn't sponsored I just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment