Sunday, May 2, 2021

Sera Pocha-Kawa's Wardrobe Post 2020

 I wanted to share my video I made of my wardrobe post from October 2020

It's in the description but I'll add it here too "It's not a perfect video, I repeated myself, my tailors dummy could be nicer, I did notice a text error but after trying to render this for two days I'm not fussed, could be more than one."

4 of my dresses have been sold since and a few more have been added, I'm not sure when I'll be doing another wardrobe video and may try a post next time. I do have a wardrobe think every so often but it's nice to have a video form of a dress I can look at often.

It's nice to see what things are similar especially when buying blouses and such. It was only in 2019 I realised most of my wardrobe had changed from pink to blue, you'd think it would be something you notice?

My focus for 2021 was to get more items I could wear casually as well as old school type items, that's been going really well so far.

I made this image for the Q&A so thought I'd add it at the end, just a simple edit from the BTSSB store.


My 2020 Wardrobe

(in order of video appearance)

 

Bear's Happy March Plain Skirt / Physical Drop

Status - In Wardrobe

Hannya JSK / Unicorn Years  

(no lolibrary link) 

Status - In Wardrobe


Anniversary Chocolate / Emily Temple Cute 

(no lolibrary link, image found here)

Status - SOLD, not plus size friendly


Status: SOLD (is plus size friendly)

Sailor Lolita OP / Haenuli

Status: In Wardrobe


Enchanted Fawn OP (2016) / Haenuli

Status: In Wardrobe


BTSSB - Unknown Shirred Dress

(no lolibrary link) 

Status: In Wardrobe

 

Gentle Chocolate / Himena

(no lolibrary link) Chinese Lolita Updates Post

Status: In Wardrobe

 

 Butter Cookies / Baby Ball 

(no lolibrary link) Chinese Lolita Updates Post

Status: In Wardrobe


Rainy Day OP / Dolly Berry

Status: In Wardrobe


Biscuit Sleeveless Op / Emily Temple Cute (in lilac)

Status: In Wardrobe


Sweet Poodle's Wonder Pocket Coco JSK / BTSSB

Status - In Wardrobe

 Corgi AKA Short Legs JSK / Aquatic Organism

(no lolibrary link) Chinese Lolita Updates Post

Status: In Wardrobe


Plaid JSK / Mary Lolita

现货Mary玛丽小姐原创国牌格子甜心Lolita日常甜美夏 棉连衣裙JSK / Mary玛丽小姐原创 

Status : SOLD


 

Kewpie Cupcakes JSK (L547) / Bodyline

 Status: SOLD

JSK / Metamorphose Temps de Fille

(closest link)

No photo description available.

 

Status : In Wardrobe


Tarot OP / Sweet Mildred

Status : In Wardrobe

Charlotta JSK (L348) / Bodyline


2017 A-Line Sailor Series OP / Lief


 

Custom Made Pieces

 

 Eat Me Ink Me - Blouse

Commission 


 

Eat Me Ink Me - Underdress

Commission


Soft Princess OP / Summer Tales Boutique

Custom Colour



Reineissance OP / Cloudberry Lady 

Custom Colour

No comments:

Post a Comment