Hello again,
It's been a very long since I posted anything on here (please ignore my awful older posts) as I'd said on my heading I'd mostly moved to posting on Facebook as I felt I wasn't very good at posting frequently and writing itself isn't my best talent.
I've started a Youtube channel last year posting mostly about Taobao Lolita and wanted to make a resource post, I know there's a few but wanted to my own as well to link from my Youtube rather than adding 10+ links to end of each video.
There is Part 2 post which will include more community type content like interviews.
Part 3 is all about tutorials for make or makeup and crafting.
This post will be focused on newbies and shopping.
Luna By The Lake with Cake's Beginner Resources Lolita Fashion Blog
What Is Lolita Fashion playlist by Fluffy Kawaii Jo
What lolita fashion is NOT?
Lolita Fashion 101
(very current panel, released Sep 13, 2021)
Lolita Fashion For Beginners (PortCon 2018)
Where to buy plus size lolita fashion? Tips with Lyne
Plus Size Lolita Crash Course (Part 1/2) by Callista
Plus Size EGL Fashion 101 for Purgatorio 2020 by O.K, Bloomer
Lovely: A Plus -Size Lolita Panel
How to Shop for Plus Size Lolita Fashion
Where to Buy Lolita Fashion & Accessories
Economics 101: J Fashion Budgeting
How to Build a Sweet Lolita Capsule Wardrobe! The Basic Build
They also have a video on gothic and classic as well.
Where do I get plus size tights for Lolita?
Or bigger lolita shoes?
Often a question asked by many lolitas anytime during their lolita journey.
Check local stores for offbrand tights or sites like Big Tights Company, Snag Tights, Sockdreams, We Love Colours, Silkies, Donatella's, basic colour tights are accepted in lolita.
Some brands to try for plus size printed tights
Teja Jamilla, Violet Fane, Maxicimam, Yidhara on Taobao but also available on other places (approx 110cm hips)
For otks try
Maxicimam, Sweet Mildred
2 of my Taobao Haul videos showed plain knee socks in black and white
Most of my Lolita tea parties are from Sosic Shop on Taobao, I have wide feet and I talked about it here andcheck out An Tai Na I have them on one of my Taobao videos here.
You can also check Fluffy Tori
Shoes and Wide Width Feet (Plus Size Lolita Fashion) - Cotton Candy Feet, Sosic, AATP, BAIT, etc.
Swole Socks for Swole Souls 🧦 Plus Size Lolita Reviews Bodyline, Alice and the Pirates Socks & More!
How to choose the perfect lolita shoes!
Cotton Candy Feet Review (US12/13) by Tasha B. Spooky
Petticoats
The ULTIMATE lolita petticoat comparison
Is the Poof Monster from Me Likes Tea the Poofiest Petticoat ever?
Lolita Myths Buster: Petticoat shapes
Petticoats 101 Everything You Need To Know About Petticoats
Cardigans & Cutsews
Is it really plus size friendly? - Lolita Fashion Cardigans/Boleros Review
Am I too Big & Swole for Violet Fane's One-size Cutsew Tops? 🎶 Plus Size Lolita Indie Brand Review 🎶
(Taobao & Japan)
How I Shop on Taobao, A Tutorial by Callista
How To: Navigate TaoBao for Lolita!
TaoBao VS TaoBao resellers : Is there a real difference?
How to Buys from Fril.jp by Lou Graves
How I Find Good Stuff On eBay by Lou Graves
Other Recommended Videos
Lolita Laundry
About washing your lolita items
Non video recommendations
Waist: 90 to 130cm, the skirt was 120 cm)
Milianda offers custom sizing and lengths,
No comments:
Post a Comment