As you know it was Christmahanakwanzika. Hope I said enough thanks for all my presents, everyone was very kind (and practical which I <3).
After saying to my mam how I never got Christmas clothes this year and opened the present on Christmas Eve night (but after Midnight, presuming it was PJs and needed some) and saw the dress, then became absolutely stunned, that was truly a Christmas miracle. It's the same colour as my Christmas coat too, which is a duffle this year, usually get macs but was mad for a duffle for over year, plus no buttons to sew up! Yes!
I also made, cute little felt antlers, but I haven't a proper photo.
So I'll make an edit to add the missing photos, stay tuned (I know it's so excited *roll eyes*) lol
So I'll make an edit to add the missing photos, stay tuned (I know it's so excited *roll eyes*) lol


No comments:
Post a Comment