Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Nom - Con and Earthbound Cosplay

 
Nom - Con (Ireland's best anime convention, btw) is over for another year but there will be events in the mean time (hopefully I can actually go to them this time)
 as I was mentioning in previous posts, I cosplayed as Paula from Earthbound and my boyfriend was Ness. 
It's so funny, that someone complained about us saying 'we didn't suit the cosplay' and hated the characters (they never even played the game btw), but in my opinion, (the only one that matters) I think we did a good job and we had fun, that's what it's all about!

 But I had terrible trouble with my dress ;n;
At first was gonna sew it myself and made so many mistakes the material ran out.
Then decided to dye a dress but it was a show on me.
In the end this is a dress I had from my birthday that stitched on a collar, tied a belt around and wore loose cuffs over the arms. 


Mr Saturn also had some difficulty so I made a pouch out of towels, he came out pretty well actually




we'd a great time (I enjoyed it more having people to share it with), I got to meet the special guests Veronica Taylor, Little Kuriboh, MasukoX and Kyle Hebert




 I also brought two new friends home, Curly and Fred Legs
they're with me enjoying some potato and leak soup with soda bread, yummers ;p


*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:
one of our friends did an excellent Tobi cosplay as well


[Flick]r]

*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:

Looking forward to next years Nom - Con, I might try do Paula better and another cosplay, but, what to pick (there's so much I want to do >w<)

No comments:

Post a Comment